Life is busy; but there are certain things that are essential to keeping us going, that we have zero choice about doing. Eating is one of those things! Saving time on the things you dislike, or aren’t great at, is also key to a supercharged happy life. So today, we’re chatting about the benefits that you might get from using a Recipe Box Subscription. From saving money to supercharging your schedule, we list the reasons to get a recipe subscription box.
Here at Life Over Laundry, we love a good recipe and the quicker and easier it is for us the better! Because, life is busy but food is important. And the tastier, healthier and speedier it is for us, the better. If you don’t like cooking then the idea of creating a meal every day can be a crappy nightmare (my Mom is the perfect example her; she hates to cook!) And if you do dislike it, then it can result in additional stress and a regular rotating menu that gets dull and boring pretty quickly.
The idea of a recipe box from our perspective is simple. The benefits can’t be underestimated either. A recipe box subscription provides you and your family with:
- Consistent, healthy meals delivered to your door for the entire family
- Reduced planning time by up to 1 hour each week (or more if you’re indecisive!)
- Reduced preparation time because each meal takes 30 minutes or less to prepare
- Guaranteed tasty gluten-free, low carb and dairy-free meals that are different
- Cost effective, healthy eating from as little at £4 per meal
- A huge reduction in food and cash waste through impulse buying at the supermarket
- Nutritionist approved meals with an array of new recipes to choose from each week
- Flexible choices around your schedule; cancel, change or add to your subscription at any time
- An easy way to break out of your recipe rut, allowing you to choose from a huge variety of recipes from around the world that you can cook and enjoy each week
- Step by step recipe cards that will walk you through the whole process without being a super chef!
- No more rushed visits to the supermarket with or without a list, screaming spouse and children begging for treats!
So overall, recipe boxes can be a godsend for the days when you’re too tired to think about what to cook or how to get 5 a day down the neck of your reluctant children. You can personalise your box for the number of people in your household and know that your recipes will never be bulked out with cheap fillers. Another bonus, if you’re into celebrity endorsement anyway, is that our favourite Recipe Box provider, Mindful Chef, comes with investment and amazing testimonials from the likes of Pixie Lott, Wimbledon Champion Sir Andy Murray, and Olympians Victoria Pendleton CBE and Tom Daley.
We’re proud to work with Mindful Chef, who have been voted the UK’s Number 1 recipe box! They make cooking quick and healthy meals a doddle, all whilst being delivered to your door: talk about hours saved! With Mindful Chef, your meat will come from the UK’s Butcher of the Year (2016 and 2017!) and with every meal you buy, they donate a school meal to a child in poverty. Every week customers receive their food box delivery containing a choice of meat, fish, and vegan ingredients sourced from small British farms.
Mindful Chef’s approach is very simple, yet incredibly effective in helping you lead a healthier life whilst saving time and money. They believe in reducing your intake of sugar and refined carbs and all of their recipes are based on innovative uses of fresh vegetables. Their food boxes deliver award-winning fresh produce to you in just 24 hours. That’s 5x quicker than the supermarket.
So, if you fancy treating yourself to a break from meatloaf monday’s and ripping your hair out trying to find something different to eat this week, why not give it a try? We’re really pleased to tell you that you can save 25% off your first box, by using code HEALTHY25 over at mindfulchef.com.
We’d love to know what you think; what are your experiences of Recipe Boxes? Is there a benefit you found that we’ve missed? Shout out in the comments!